Wednesday, October 15, 2008

John McCain's New Campaign Slogan: Yes, we will.

This morning, during my daily stroll through various online media sources, I came across an article discussing what McCain's possible strategy will be during the final Presidential Debate tonight. And in the first paragraph the author mentioned McCain's new slogan at some of his speeches and rallies, which is, get ready for it, "Yes, we will."

C'mon, McCain campaign, this is ridiculous. First you start using "Change" after the Republican Convention and now you're taking "Yes, we can". Oh, of course, it's not exactly the same as the slogans of the Obama campaign. . . except it almost is. Regardless of which party you support, the lack of creativity and of a unique message for the Republican candidate is just sad.


Oh yeah, by the way, I'm back.

3 comments:

Katie said...

YEAHHH!!!! You're back. I was most excited when you popped up on my Google reader this morning. Yippppeeeee!

Anonymous said...

How about these slogans?

No, we won't.
No, we can't.
Maybe we will, maybe we won't.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering whether we'd ever hear from you again!

Welcome back!
Love,
Your Mother